Position: Senior Accountant
Company: ANSA Coatings Limited
Job Summary: The Senior Accountant responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyse financial information, preparing accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensuring appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the Finance Unit.
- Prepare/generate monthly financials and quarterly consolidated statements.
- Prepare management accounts in accordance to Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate cash management with respect to the schedule of payment and the preparation of cash flow statements.
- Monitor and manage the financial controls in the stock taking process.
- Ensures full compliance with the Groups Accounting Policies and procedures.
- Plays a key role in the management and preparation and control of all aspects of tax Management.
- Facilitate Internal Audit schedules.
- Monitor Cash receipts.
- Liaise with suppliers, government agencies.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports related to all Financial Activities for the company to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Set Performance Standards, monitor performance and conduct performance assessments for direct reports.
- Conduct any other related duties that may be assigned by the Chief Financial. Officer.
- ACCA Qualified or BSc. in Financial Management work
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Finance/Accounting.
- 3 years’ Experience in Coatings Industry/Manufacturing Sector (would be an asset)
- Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
How to apply:
- Are you ACCA Qualified or BSc. in Financial Management work? - Do you have Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Finance/Accounting? - Do you have three years’ Experience in Coatings Industry/Manufacturing Sector (would be an asset)?