Position: Technical Lead
Company: ANSA McAL Group Of Companies
This role provides strategic technology advisory support for the Transformation program, acting as a technical liaison among consultants, vendors, service providers and internal project resources/participants. This role will carry accountability for the technology architecture of the Bank, providing technical leadership and governance to technology and services providers, to ensure that all solutions are implemented in accordance with designs, plans and prevailing industry/Group/Sector/Bank policies and standards. Specifically, this job will play a coordinating role to ensure seamless integration of all component technology solutions, whether on premise or cloud, to form an end-to-end architecture that is functioning optimally and effectively supporting the business needs of the Bank.
- Liaise with stakeholders, decision makers, business owners, end users, consultants and implementation partners, to understand the Bank’s strategic objectives and its business and operations requirements.
- Collaborate with all technology consultants, implementation partners, vendors and services providers, to collate details of the Bank’s infrastructure and business systems solutions, and develop and maintain records of the Bank’s end-to-end technology architecture and configuration.
- Work with all project leads, consultants, partners, service providers, Group IT, FSS IT and all other relevant parties to establish, configure, operate and maintain a comprehensive security infrastructure that is aligned with all relevant prevailing policies and standards.
- Lead all architecture design, upgrade and maintenance efforts, ensuring that proposed changes are thoroughly analysed and duly approved changes are introduced in accordance with appropriate governance arrangements, to minimize disruptions and safeguard the Bank’s assets.
- Liaise with stakeholders, technology consultants, implementation partners, vendors and services providers to develop a comprehensive business continuity plan inclusive of processes for the ongoing testing and updating of the plan as part of all technology implementations.
- Prepare reports and recommendations and communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications to the Bank’s technology architecture, to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Collaborate with the vendors, technical developers and users of both the source and target migration and digital platforms, to understand the plan, analysis, design and build phases so as to align technology architecture provisioning with transformation timelines.
- Work with the Business, Technical, Change and other Leads to ensure that all objectives and performance metrics for the technology architecture as defined in the requirements are consistently met or exceeded.
- Guide/provide oversight to the technical analyst/team, ensuring thorough verification and validation of analysis and requirements, and provide or arrange coaching/training if any gaps are identified.
- Support the Test Lead and users with the configuration, administration and operation of test environments and creation of test data/test cases and execution of test cases as required.
- Develop comprehensive recommendations and plans for operationalizing the support for the technology architecture inclusive of amendments to or new IT service delivery processes and any structure, staffing, training or other IT HR implications.
- University degree in the field of, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- At least 5 years of proven work experience as a technical analyst or technical lead on medium to large projects
- Project Management, Risk Management, IT Governance, and any other relevant certifications will be an asset.
How to apply:
- Do you have University degree in the field of, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field? - Do you have at least five years of proven work experience as a technical analyst or technical lead on medium to large projects? - Do you have Project Management, Risk Management, IT Governance, and any other relevant certifications?