Position: Technical Sales Coordinator
Company: ABEL Building Solutions
Technical Sales Coordinator will assist with coordination and continuous upkeep of all sales being offered with the Engineering and Technical Services department and other items on behalf of the company with particular emphasis on interaction with clients and dealers.
- To assist with execution of projects including:
- Pipeline management for Commercial A/C; Elevators; Big Ass Fans and Doka
- Project Scheduling
- Procurement of materials
- Payment applications and Billings
- Contract and client management
- Sub-contractor management
- Document control including minutes of Meetings
- Prepare regular status tracking reports on requested tender, ongoing active tenders and other related activities undertaken by the Engineering and Technical Services Department.
- Assists in the preparation of contract documents and specifications including Tenders, RFPs, RFQs, and other tender documents that are responsive to client requirements and in compliance with company objectives are completed in a timely manner.
- Manage the team’s inputs to our opportunities pipeline database, coordinating regular updates and ensure that the information is current and correct.
- Conduct follow-ups with clients with respect to submitted tender documents. Obtain feedback from when tenders are unsuccessful.
- Collates and ensures proper documentation within the tendering and contract process.
- Develops formal letters, RFI’s and emails with the aid of management, in response to variances and queries in submitted documentation.
- Maintain vendor product databases, adding & editing products as needed to develop quotations.
- To consistently adhere to all company and department systems and procedures so that operational efficiency and industry accepted quality are achieved.
- To produce Daily, weekly and monthly reports to apprise management of project status and communicate any problem areas/issues on a timely basis and as necessary to client.
- Quote preparation, quotation logging along with relevant administrative duties including on a daily basis logging the whereabouts of personnel.
- To prepare contracts for sub-contractors in accordance with company policy and track variations.
- To prepare purchase requisitions, follow through to obtain purchase orders, coordinate delivery to site and ensure that all material is delivered on time to facilitate the smooth progress of installation.
- To prepare and maintain procurement schedules and submit weekly reports to inform of progress and any potential issues or concerns. Pending the client requirements, daily reports may be required.
- To prepare and submit all necessary documentation and follow up with other departments to ensure that payments to contractors and sub-contractors are made on a fortnightly basis for all work certified as being completed.
- To liaise with the Accounts department for invoicing of work completed or equipment supplied consistent with the terms and conditions laid out in the contract or purchase order.
- To follow up on receivables owed to the department.
- To meet regularly with project teams and coordinate as required ensuring successful project execution.
- To assist management with administrative duties as required.
- To file all project correspondence accordingly in a systematic manner.
- To efficiently execute any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Participate in the development of and perform all duties in accordance with the procedures set forth in ISO 9001: 2000 standards and the Company’s Quality manual and OSHA standards.
- Promote safety awareness and the development of a safety culture within the company and especially on site.
- Compliance with Ansa Mcal Group Policies.
Degree/Diploma and major if applicable:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Technical education in the areas of Construction Technology
- Contract Administration
- Customer experience management and sales
- Project Management
Or equivalent combination of qualifications and work experience
How to apply:
- Do you have a Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? - Do you have Technical education in the areas of Construction Technology?