Position: HR Co-ordinator
Company: Standard Distributors
1 – Year Contract
Job Summary: The HR Coordinator supports the HR Manager in maximizing staffing resources, providing guidance on performance issues, promoting a positive organizational culture through talent review and succession planning, minimizing risks and ensuring efficiency of work processes. The HR Coordinator would have fundamental knowledge in various HR functions including, HR Administration and Payroll, Talent Management, Recruitment & Selection, Training and Development; and Performance Management.
- Support the staff recruitment and selection process through peak and project recruitment and closing general vacancies. Complete onboarding processes.
- Support the business with closing any resource gaps, through implementing resourceful solutions
- Provide guidance to managers and supervisors on employment legislation and HR best practices and Group policy review.
- Support the disciplinary process through coordinating formal investigations and hearings and completing disciplinary letters.
- Provide assistance to Managers in managing employee absences, timekeeping; standards of conduct and all related performance issues.
- Provide support to supervisors and managers for employee appraisals, KPI Reviews and end of year review process.
- Support the HR Manager with completing and tracking Talent development plans
- Support the implementation of all employee engagement activities
- Conduct research for various undertakings and projects
- Prepare HR Board reports, Talent Analytic reports, correspondence and other related documents.
- Manage the company’s contractors through contract administration, invoice management and submission of payroll documents where necessary.
- Support the Payroll Officer with the Benefits Administration process; additions and deletions of Group Health, Life, Pensions.
- Ensures that Payroll is notified promptly of all staff changes and assists the Finance Department in the processing of fortnightly and monthly payroll.
- Update the company’s HRIS database with new starts, leavers, promotions and other staff movements.
- Updates all establishments/employee databases, salary spreadsheets, organizational charts and other HR records and statistical reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- To comply with Group’s processes and policies as set out and stated in ANSA McAL Blue Book
- Performs all duties in conformance with appropriate health, safety, security and environmental and SDL’s policies and procedures
- Any other duties, which may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences or Business Management
- HR certifications would be an asset. Knowledge of Industrial Relations would be an asset
- Familiarity with HRIS would be an asset
Five (5) years’ HR experience in Retail environment
How to apply:
- Do you have a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences or Business Management? - Do you have any certification in HR or knowledge of Industrial Relations? - Do you have 5 years experience in retail?