Position: Senior Credit Analyst
Company: ANSA Merchant Bank
Primarily responsible for preparing corporate credit proposals and supervising credit analysts as it relates to the Corporate Loans portfolio in the Asset Finance Department. Supports and backs up the Manager Asset Finance as required.
- Complete credit proposals, inclusive of credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, for submission to loan committees for approval.
- To monitor and supervise the activities of junior credit analysts to ensure all credit requests are handled in a timely manner and completed within the normal time frames.
- Maintain a follow-up system for annual financial reviews of all commercial borrowing clients and prepare written requests to clients for relative documents to conduct the annual reviews
- To monitor and supervise the activities of all junior credit analysts to ensure financial reviews are conducted in a timely manner and completed within the normal time frames.
- Maintain copies of all corporate credit proposals on the G drive as well as hard copies for easy reference
- To assist in handling and processing all group vehicle lease requests from start to completion by ensuring the necessary approvals are in place and the loan documents are arranged for signing by the respective company and payment disbursed to the dealership.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to prospective customers and establish cordial working relationships within office environs to foster overall customer satisfaction.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of the Bank’s loan products / services and policies in order to respond to inquiries / concerns / or complaints directed to you by resolving those matters within your discretion.
- Maintain the confidentiality of customer information and report any unusual occurrences or fraudulent activity to the Supervisor or Manager.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Supervisor or Manager from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Banking analyst with over 5 years’ experience
- 2 or more years of supervisory/management experience
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of corporate credit lending, servicing, operational policies and practices and new business skills will be an asset
- Knowledge of business controls and processes
Business/Technical Skills Required:
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers with in-depth knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently.
- Good analytical and supervisory skills.
- Good time management skills.
How to apply:
- Do you have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience? - Are you a banking analyst with over 5 years’ experience? - Do you have two or more years of supervisory/management experience?