Position: Divisional Manager
Location: / Guyana
- Develop a vision for the business area that would position the division in such a way that it reflects the Group priorities and its growth objectives.
- Direct the implementation of strategies, goals, policies, procedures and work standards for the division.
- Monitor and direct daily operations to ensure that policies and procedures are being followed, that goals and objectives are met, and that services are being provided efficiently and effectively; take corrective action as necessary;
- Grow the business faster than the average market, increase the market share and consolidate business profit.
- Take ownership for marketing campaigns to improve customer retention and customer acquisition and provide general marketing knowledge in the areas of branding, content creation, product marketing, and customer and competitive analysis.
- Conceptualize, execute and report on, Brand Plans and timetables.
- Ensure targets are set for the Sales Team to achieve Advise and guide the sales team in developing business plans for territory growth.
- Ensure new products are launched within the agreed time frame.
- Maintain existing client base and build strong customer relations and develop and maintain sound relationships with the supplier network, while developing strategies in the form of business plans for each market jointly.
- Personally, handle the most difficult, sensitive or controversial projects for the division.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and transparency in issue management matters and co-operate closely with other Divisions, taking wider implications into account.
- Develop and monitor the division\\\\\\\’s budget; oversees financial well-being of the division by analysing cost effectiveness and directing cost control activities; prepare, submit and justify budget enhancement requests.
- Plan, organize, administer, review and evaluate the work of subordinate professional, office support and operational staff through subordinate levels of supervision.
- Provide for the selection, training, professional development and work evaluation of subordinate staff; make recommendations on hiring, termination, promotion and discipline as required.
- Adhere to legislation, respect company policies, principles, values, and behaviour in business guidelines, and protect all Company assets
- Maintain high level of expertise, keeping abreast of new concepts and products within the food service and industry.
- Create strong, competitive intelligence awareness in the Division.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor\\\\\\\’s Degree preferably in Marketing or Management related)
- Preferably a postgraduate degree (MBA)
- Competent in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- At least 8-10 years experience in Marketing Mangement
- Experience with product launches
Competencies, Skills & Knowledge:
- Strategic Thinking
- Excellent Communication Skills (written &verbal).
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Proactive personality.
- Ability to build talent.
- Industry knowledge.
- Networking abilities.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Results oriented.
- High Emotional Intelligence.
- A good understanding of financial management and budgetary control
- Ability to handle a full range of customer situations and interactions
- Must be a self-starter who can work both independently and within a team.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you possess a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Management? - Do you have an MBA? - Do you have 8-10 years' experience in Marketing? - Are you proficient in Microsoft Office Suite?