Position: ERP Workstream Lead
Company: ANSA McAL Limited
Job Summary: The PPMO Business Systems Analyst’s role is to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The Business Systems Analyst will adopt the role of a Work Stream Lead within any implementation of an ERP solution and will be the primary functional contact for the various processes with the assigned Work Stream. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Conduct research on software products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products
- Exceptional analytical and statistical skills with the ability to apply them to systems issues and products as required
- University degree in the field of business administration, computer science, finance, or information systems
- Three to five years’ related work experience
How to apply:
- Do you have a university degree in the field of business administration, computer science, finance, or information systems? - Do you have three to five years’ related work experience?