Position: Sales Representative
Location: / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: ANSA Motors
To plan and organize the sales and marketing of New Vehicles of the Division and to provide superior after sales service to our clients.
- Generate sales and promote the Company’s brand of Vehicles
- Manage showroom visitors and converting them into customers by understanding their needs and interests and matching them to the most appropriate car
- Provide effective customer support and after sales service to clients
- Assist with the registration and delivery process of the vehicle to the customer
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders
- Continuously update knowledge of company and competitor products and services
- Develop and assess new and existing business strategies and opportunities in existing and new markets
- Assist with Social Media campaigns and follow up and respond to leads on Social Media
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Assisting customers with completing the relevant paperwork required for a successful sale to be processed.
- Maintaining reporting structures ‘and recording sales and inventory on our CRM software.
- Assisting with the setup of showroom and promotional displays as needed
- To handle any such additional responsibilities as may be necessary from time to time to ensure the smooth operations of the department.
- At least 3 years sales experience in sales and/or marketing
- Associate Degree or equivalent
- Social Media Savvy
- Must be computer literate
- Highly organized with the ability to plan and manage a sales pipeline
- Well presented with high level of professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Emotionally intelligent
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Creativity in developing strategies
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have at least 3 years sales experience in sales and/or marketing? - Do you have an Associate Degree or equivalent?