Position: Compliance Analyst
Company: ANSA Motors
The Compliance Analyst is responsible for identifying weaknesses in Ansa Motors’ processes and procedures, implementing measures to minimize the risks and updating the procedures as necessary.
- Review operational and financial policies & procedures to ensure compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Review business processes to identify and address potential risks.
- Identify area of improvements to enhance business efficiencies and to reduce risks.
- Liaise with operational staff to determine current standard practices and create or edit procedure documents and process flow charts to recommend improvements to business practices, processes and controls.
- Support the Compliance Manager in the co-ordination of audit efforts with the internal and external auditors
- Effectively monitor and report on the implementation of corrective action for outstanding audit issues.
- Prepare audit reports of findings and recommendations to management.
- Assist in developing audit programs and maintain up-to-date knowledge about audit tools and techniques.
- Participate in audit meetings and build positive working relationships with Auditors.
- Assist the Compliance Manager with other duties as needed.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Graduate Level Degree (Accounting, Business Management, Risk Analysis) OR ACCA or CIA designation
- Strong Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Software Suite particularly Word and Excel
- Strong knowledge of auditing practices and control practices.
- Strong knowledge of relevant industry laws and regulations.
- Experience developing flow charts with knowledge of Microsoft Visio will be an asset.
How to apply:
- Do you have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar position? - Do you have a Graduate Level Degree (Accounting, Business Management, Risk Analysis) OR ACCA or CIA designation? - Do you have strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Software Suite particularly Word and Excel? - Do you have strong knowledge of auditing practices and control practices?