Position: Colour Technician
Company: ANSA Coatings Limited
Job Summary: The Colour Technician is required to develop products for assigned brands in the colours requested, while ensuring that all company products satisfy customer expectations and achieve superior reliability.
- Prepare formula and mix paints as per customers’ request, ensuring accuracy of tints on colour required.
- Ensure that volume targets set for department are achieved daily.
- Ensure that each Order to Manufacture (OTM) is completed in the time target set by department head.
- Maintain proper records-ensure journals, worksheets, OTMs are filed daily and samples labelled and stored as per ISO procedure.
- Assist in the handling and storage of goods received and outgoing to ensure accuracy of transfers.
- Assist in preparation of department’s monthly usage report.
- Provide customer Service support and advice as required.
- 5 O’ Levels Passes
- 3 years’ Experience in Coatings Industry/Manufacturing Sector ( ability to colour match mandatory)
- Capable of performing numeric calculations accurately
- Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to handle heavy lifting and moving
- Well organised and alert
- Ability to work flexible hours.
How to apply:
- Do you have five O’ Levels passes? - Do you have three years experience in coatings Industry/Manufacturing sector ? ( ability to colour match mandatory) - Are you capable of performing numeric calculations accurately?