Position: Brand Coordinator
Location: / Guyana
- Recommend brand identity, strategy and positioning with all marketing mix elements.
- Prepare and execute Strategic Marketing Plans and monitor progress on Brand Plans and Projects with analysis of brand and competition performance.
- Develop and implement marketing and promotional activities to support brands including advertising and merchandising support.
- Attend promotional activities and analyze effectiveness of marketing programmes including effectiveness of promotional activities.
- Maintain marketing budget, provide updates, plan adjustments and provide monthly reports of expenses versus budget.
- Maintain management of monitoring competition and consumer habits.
- Liaise with Sales and Distribution support teams.
- Manage holding stock.
- Diploma in Marketing
- 3 years Relative Experience
- Must be proactive and possess excellent communication skills
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a Diploma in Marketing? - Do you have 3 years' experience in a Marketing role?