Position: Accountant Assistant - Payroll
Company: TATIL Life Assurance Limited
Job Summary: The Accounting Assistant is responsible for performing routine and repetitive clerical accounting and bookkeeping duties following established procedures to accomplish duties.
- To effectively and efficiently serve both internal and external customers
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates
- Responsible for PA YE, NIS and Heath Surcharge payments in a timely manner
- Preparation of Incorporated, Earned, Financing, Directors and Contract
- Reconciliation of payroll to the salary expense accounts
- Preparation of yearly TD4’s for Board of Inland Revenue by 28, February
- To prepare Statement of Earnings on request
- Preparation of journals, ACH and cheques
- To assist with the preparation of agents journals and cheque payment vouchers
- To respond to Sales Administration/ Agent queries relating to payroll
- Completion of Sick leave and Maternity forms for NIS
- Filing of all payroll documents
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in payroll processing
- Working knowledge of MicroPay or any other payroll software.
How to apply:
- Do you have a Minimum 3 years’ experience in payroll processing? - Do you have a working knowledge of MicroPay or any other payroll software?