Position: Senior Accountant
Company: ANSA Polymer
Job Summary: As a key member of the Finance team, the Senior Accountant responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyse financial information, preparing accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensuring appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Finance Department.
- Prepare monthly management accounts in accordance to Company policies and procedures.\\\’
- Prepare Quarterly Consolidation Packs to Head Office and any other requirement.\\\’
- Prepare Quarterly Consolidation Packs to Head Office and any other requirement. Prepare information required on CFO & MD reports. Evaluate and recommends changes in the accounting procedures to ensure accuracy, timely delivery and compliance with Ansa McAL Group Policies. Ensure accurate cash management by efficient Treasury Management and the preparation of rolling cash flow statements.
- Assist in the Monitoring and management of the financial controls in the stock taking process. Ensures full compliance with the Groups Accounting Policies and procedures.
- Management and preparation and control of all aspects of tax Management.
- Facilitate monthly Internal & annual External Audit.
- Ensure the proper care control and custody of physical cash and ensure efficient controls over all payment transactions.
- Liaise and provide support for key stakeholders in the Business. Assist in the development of the annual corporate plan as requested and required.
- Prepare all statutory request for government agencies and other statistical authorities
- Prepare monthly reports related to all Financial Activities for the company to the Chief Financial Officer / Management.
- Participate in the development and implementation of, and perform all duties in accordance with procedures as per ISO 9001 standards and the Company’s Quality Systems Manual.
- Participate in Training and Development activities as required.
- Maintain, support, and promote a safe work environment while complying with all of the Company’s safety rules, policies, and procedures
- Set Performance Standards, monitor performance and conduct performance assessments for direct reports.
- Compliance with all Ansa McAL Group Policies.
- Degree in Business Management/ ACCA or Financial Management
- An equivalent combination of academic and work experience.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft AX
- At least five (5) years’ experience in Finance/Accounting
- 3 years’ Experience in Coatings Industry/Manufacturing Sector
How to apply:
- Do you have a Degree in Business Management/ ACCA or Financial Management? - Do you have an equivalent combination of academic and work experience? - Do you have knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft AX? - Do you have at least five (5) years’ experience in Finance/Accounting? - Do you have (3)years’ experience in Coatings Industry/Manufacturing Sector?