Position: Maintenance Manager
Company: ANSA Polymer
Job Summary: The Maintenance Manager is responsible for developing, coordinating, monitoring and managing the Electrical and Mechanical Systems, Processes and Procedures of Ansa Polymer’s Plant and equipment, per the Company’s established policies and practices.
- Initiate, implement and manage the plant maintenance programme based n best practices with an emphasis on planning, scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Coordinate maintenance activities and communication directly with Operations Units to conduct work and repairs per the maintenance schedule/breakdowns.
- Ensure availability and reliability of machinery through proper maintenance.
- Monitor and report on the use and inventory of spare parts, maintenance supplies and equipment.
- Monitor and report on the computerized maintenance systems, maintenance manuals and activities.
- Prepare maintenance budgets and participate in the annual corporate planning exercise.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of plant improvements and expansion as required.
- Train/Coach direct reports as required. Monitor Progress of trainees and report progress monthly to the Operations Manager.
- Supervise and communicate professionally all direct reports as to ensure effective performance in accordance with Company’s IR Policies and Procedures, Quality Control procedures and HSSE processes.
- Coach and Monitor employees on disciplinary procedures, time management and other behavioral competencies required for the job of direct reports.
- Monitor, investigate, report to the Operations Manager and action as required, instances of daily/weekly absenteeism tardiness or indiscipline likely to affect production in accordance with Company’s IR Policies.
- Investigate all incidents of non-conformance, variances and deviations from maintenance schedule plan.
- Comply and ensure team members compliance with the Company’s rules, policies and standards including OSH/HSSE Policies and ISO 9001.
- Prepare reports or other data as required by the Operations Manager.
- Conduct any other related duties that may be assigned by the Operations Manager/Managing Director.
- Liaise with external customers/contractors/suppliers as and when necessary.
Diploma/Degree and major if applicable:
How to apply:
- Are you the holder of a Masters Degree? - Do you have Diploma/Degree and major in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering?