Position: Head of Quality - Beverage Sector
Location: Champs Fleurs / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: Carib Brewery Ltd.
The Head of Quality-Beverage Sector develops, leads and improves the Company\\\’s quality management infrastructure.
- Directs and monitors the following Quality Improvement Programs:
- Carib\\\’s Quality Management System
- Food Safety Management
- Risk Management
- Raw Material, Work-in-Progress and Finished Goods testing programs
- Customer and Supplier Complaints
- Sensory Evaluation
- Monitors the quality management environment to identify opportunities for improvement and utilizes statistical tools for quality improvement.
- Facilitates and participates in root cause analysis, implements corrective actions and designs system solutions to quality problems.
- Liaises with suppliers to discuss new opportunities or to troubleshoot problems, participates in supplier audits and where necessary, visit suppliers\\\’ facilities.
- Provides technical support to all departments concerning supplier and customer quality issues.
- Provides regular quality reports to the CEO and Senior Management Team.
- Leads, coaches and manages the staff of the Quality Assurance Department.
- Coordinates team and task force activities to drive “continuous quality improvement” processes.
- Attends daily production and weekly planning meetings.
- Ensures that all quality policies are uniformly followed across the Beverage Sector.
- Helps create and implement the strategic direction for the Quality function.
- Ensures compliance regarding the following:
- Quality Management System (ISO 9000)
- Food Safety (ISO 22000)
- Total Productive Management (TPM)
- Heath, Safety & Environmental Management System
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSc. Degree in Natural Sciences or Engineering discipline
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in managing a Quality Assurance Department
- Specialist Quality Management Certification
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a BSc. Degree in Natural Sciences or Engineering discipline? - Do you have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in managing a Quality Assurance Department? - Do you have Specialist Quality Management Certification?