Position: Guardian Media Fellows Programme
Company: Guardian Media
The Guardian Media Fellows is an exciting, bold and pioneering programme aimed at developing the best and brightest recent Graduates into the field of Media. This is a two-year rotational programme where successful candidates will be immersed in the Editorial functions through on-the-job exposure and formalized training at Guardian Media.
- Upon successful completion of the Programme, candidates will be offered a role within the Editorial Department with opportunities for growth and development within Guardian Media.
To apply, submit your resume along with your responses to the following questions:
Many Media Corporations in the Caribbean are struggling to strike a balance between new (social, digital) and traditional media due to their traditional business models and legacy costs.
- What do you see as the two issues that could arise as media houses convert to digital led newsrooms?
- Describe two benefits of a digital-led approach for the company (1 benefit) and its audience (1 benefit)?
- If you oversaw the Guardian Media newsroom during the transition to “digital-led” operations, what priority actions would you take to ensure it was a success?
Your responses can be submitted via Essays, Video Presentation or an Alternative Format to [email protected]
Applications are to be submitted no later than November 30th , 2021.
- Bachelor’s Degree – First or Upper Second-Class Honours
- No more than One (1) Year’s Work Experience
- A strong desire and interest in the field of Media
- Programme Start Date: January 3rd, 2022We offer structured career paths, attractive compensation and benefit packages with opportunities for additional performance-based incentives
How to apply:
- Do you have Bachelor’s Degree / First or Upper Second-Class Honours? - Do you have a strong desire and interest in the field of Media?