Position: Supply Chain Planner
Location: Champ Fleur / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: CARIB Brewery
To ensure optimal Supply Planning for:
- All Raw and Packaging materials required to support the Production Plan through Materials Requirement Plan (MRP) analysis and timely requisitioning, and controls Inventory levels as per approved Stock Policy.
- Analyzes forecast for reasonableness and accuracy to determine demand for raw and packaging materials.
- Performs statistical analysis and monitors consumption trends on raw and packaging materials to determine fluctuations in demand and wastage factors that can impact Inventory levels. Support Sector analysis and consolidation of forecasts as required.
- Prepares and circulates quarterly material forecasts based on changes in demand and/or budget to Purchasing and Suppliers to mitigate Supply Chain risks, including requirements for Sister Breweries.
- Revises and recommends material Stock Policy based on anticipated consumption trends and/or approved budget for approval by SSCPM, across the Sector as required.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate parameters in the system and adherence to health Checks to maintain data integrity for Raw and Packaging Materials on D365O and MRP working files (e.g. updating approved Stock Policy parameters).
- Reviews MRP to evaluate material requirements, identifies potential and actual risk(s) of material stock-out, and resolve supply exceptions by expediting deliveries, re-allocating existing inventory and requisitioning materials to maintain safety stock parameters per approved Stock Policy.
- Evaluates and reconciles supplier delivery schedule with MRP and provides feedback to AMTI/Purchasing for foreign orders and Local Suppliers on required priority to ensure materials availability while managing stock on Site.
- Coordinates weekly strategic meetings on Critical Materials with Purchasing and Customs to ensure that all orders are delivered on-Site as required.
- Coordinates with Purchasing Team to ensure timely conversion of purchase requisitions to purchase orders and initiating call-offs when due.
- Ensures accuracy of MRP by prompt rescheduling of overdue orders on the system reconciling and closing fully delivered or cancelled open orders.
- Manages on-site inventory value and space availability by coordinating the timing of the arrival of materials to support production plans.
- Identifies and eliminates waste (e.g. overstock, slow-moving, materials close to expiry and potential obsolete materials) by driving depletion plans to minimize write-offs and Provisions impact.
- Initiating a culture of continuous improvement through analysis and creation of strategic reports to support management decision-making under the Sector Office umbrella.
- Provides regular updates on Critical Materials status to ensure raw and packaging materials availability to support Production Plans, provides simulated alternative supply scenarios and adjusts plans in case of unexpected changes on Raw and Packaging Material availability.
- Supports the innovation process by providing regular updated material stock profiles, coordinating transition plans across the Beverage Sector, incorporating new materials into the MRP and pursuing timely delivery to meet launch dates.
- Provides MRP consultation to Sister Breweries and confirms whether raw and packaging materials are available for sale to them.
- Timely and accurate submission of required reports, including KPI’s
- Ensures adherence to HSSE, Quality and Company Policies and Procedures.
- Keeps the SSCPM updated on all matters pertaining to Inventory Management.
- Performs any other relevant functions as instructed by Department Manager or designated representative.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering/Mathematics/Economics/Supply Chain Management/Accounting
- CIPS or Supply Chain certification will be an asset but is not required.
- At least two (2) years working experience in Materials Requirement Planning, Procurement and/or Logistics.
- Experience with ERP/SAP/Maximo/Microsoft D365O systems.
- Proficient with MS-Office programs, particularly Excel
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering/Mathematics/Economics/Supply Chain Management/Accounting? - Do you have CIPS or Supply Chain certification will be an asset but is not required? - Do you have at least two (2) years working experience in Materials Requirement Planning, Procurement and/or Logistics?