Position: Customer Service Representative
Company: TATIL Life Assurance Ltd.
Primarily responsible for providing effective customer service to all customers by utilizing excellent in-depth knowledge of company products and programs, as well as team members within the Customers Service Department and the wider organization.
- Provides prompt and quality Customer Service by projecting and demonstrating a high level of professionalism, courtesy and initiative in accordance with established guidelines and policies.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the Company’s products and procedures, and a good understanding of industry regulations and compliance as it relates to the provision of information and services to clients.
- Answers the telephone promptly in a professional and courteous manner, and responds efficiently to the individual needs of the client and Agents, escalating to the Supervisor or Assistant Manager as necessary.
- Ability to multitask – gather information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Communicate appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner and follow up with customers to ensure their needs and expectations are satisfied and promises are kept.
- Ability to complete documentation for customer requests, packages all application requests, forms and policy changes for the courier bag for submission to the relevant department within one day of receipt.
- Sustains our clients through conservation methods and other customer focused initiatives.
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple customer (internal and external) to resolve their issues.
- System functions related to updating of client transactions relating to non-financial and financial changes, dividends, loans and partial surrenders.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5 Ordinary Level Passes including Mathematics and English
- A’ Levels/CSEC
- Associate Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or related field an asset
- Professional Insurance qualifications such as LOMA Level 1 Certificate, Associate Customer Service will be an asset
- At least 1 years’ experience in the Life Insurance Industry
- 2 years’ Customer service experience with an insurance provider may be necessary
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
How to apply:
- Do you have 5 O-Level Passes including Mathematics and English? - Do you have at least 1 years' experience in the Life Insurance Industry? - Do you have 2 years' Customer service experience with an insurance provider? - Do you have an Associate Degree/Diploma in Business Administration? - Do you have a Professional Insurance qualifications such as LOMA Level 1 Certificate, Associate Customer Service?