Position: Regional Supervisor
Company: TATIL Life Assurance Ltd.
To ensure quality service delivery at all assigned Branch location, communicating specific and practical guidelines to Management to improve on quality assurance. Fostering relationship between Branch Managers and Customer Service Representatives so as to achieve Corporate objectives. To maintain a standardized environment to ensure efficiency and functionality in workflow throughout the Branches.
- Provides prompt and quality Customer Service by projecting and demonstrating a high level of professionalism, courtesy and initiative in accordance with established guidelines and policies.
- Ensures the provision of required support and services to clients, Branch Managers and other service function to support retention and satisfaction to clients.
- Act as Liaison between Head Office and Branches.
- Establish a mechanism for troubleshooting and resolving issues at the Branch Level.
- Provides performance oversight by preparing KPIs and completing mid- year and end of year appraisals.
- Create and maintain logistical solutions to ensure optimum staffing at all Branches.
- To supervise members of staff within own area of responsibility including performance management (i.e. appraisal and disciplinary issues) training and development.
- To express fairness in all matter of a disciplinary nature guided by bluebook standards.
- To establish structured meetings (weekly, monthly and quarterly where necessary) with your subordinates to review and assess satisfaction of service and to develop and maintain effective working relationships among the team.
- Monitors the quality assurance standards of the Branches and provides effective Supervision, Leadership and Guidance to the customer service team as it relates to the coordination of Branch Activities and staff within the assigned Region. Ensure development and compliance with corporate policy, and provide feedback on performance of Branches to the Assistant Manager Client Services.
- To respond in a professional and timely manner to any customer query, concerns and complaints of both internal and external customers.
- Identifies needs and implements appropriate Training for Branch staff in collaboration with Client Services Manager.
- Monitors and administers policies and procedures related to the conservation of clients, including dealing with Lapses, Surrenders, Maturities and Expiry’s, Reinstatements and Orphan Policy Retention.
- Prepares weekly (where necessary)/monthly Branch activity reports
- Audits of Branch functions to ensure compliance throughout the assigned Branches
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Supervisory Management Certification would be an asset
- 5 CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English
- Minimum 1 year experience in Life Insurance industry
- At least one (1) year experience supervising a Team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Training in Customer Services procedures and policies
- Knowledge of the company’s products and services, along with the policies and procedures for the administration.
How to apply:
- Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration or equivalent experience? - Do you have a minimum of 1 year experience in Life Insurance industry? - Do you have at least one (1) year experience supervising a team?