Position: Brand Manager
Company: ALSTONS Marketing Company (AMCO)
The Brand Manager is responsible to develop, recommend and implement marketing plans and promotions and work closely with the Sales, Marketing, Promotions and Merchandising teams to facilitate the achievement of optimum brand equity, sales, quality, distribution, visibility, price, placement and promotion of the assigned brands to enhance the Company’s image as a preferred supplier in the Industry
- Analysis of brand strategies and positioning for effective go to market plans, through development of annual marketing plans.
- Develop plano-grams and train merchandising team to ensure proper product placement, shelf share and pricing
- Training of Sales, Customer Service and Warehouse Personnel internally on new products.
- Review of stock regularly to ensure stock levels are adequate and where necessary that plans are developed to deplete slow moving stock in a timely manner.
- Implement marketing plans, promotions, media and product launches for assigned brands to facilitate the achievement of the Company’s marketing objectives.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, competitive activities and conduct consumer insights, to identify opportunities and key issues and areas for investment.
- Conduct brand sales analysis to understand performance and document brand trends ensuring all required corrective actions are developed and implemented.
- Achieve and monitor monthly sales and gross profit targets in keeping with departmental objectives, implementing measures to address short falls
- Manage A&P spend in line with budgeted, margin requirements and brand investment
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Prepare draft forecasts and budget proposals and administer approved A&P budgets in collaboration with suppliers, Business Unit Manager and/or Group Product Manager, ensuring that all expenses are accounted for and tracked
- Conduct regular trade audits, monitoring existing brand portfolio, competitive activity, promotional trends and identify opportunities and areas for investment.
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years of proven Brand Management experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Management or Marketing OR at least four (4) years of relevant training and experience within the FMCG industry.
- Must be customer focused, possess excellent interpersonal skills and be capable of working in a highly competitive environment.
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft office suite of products.
Deadline for submission- January 14th 2022
How to apply:
- Do you have A minimum of two or three years of proven Brand Management experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Management or Marketing or at least four (4) years of relevant training and experience within the FMCG industry? - Are you proficient in use of Microsoft office suite of products?