Position: Real Estate Development Manager
Company: ANSA Mc AL Group of Companies
The Business Development Manager’s primary functions entail collecting and analyzing data, maintaining and constantly elevating the quality of the organization’s data, and working with the ANSA McAL Real Estate team to present data in an informative way, with the goal of aiding investment decisions.
- Track and analyze all aspects of the local commercial real estate market
- Proactively leverage on knowledge from research for products, client projects, and business development efforts
- Develop, implement, and lead strategic office research plan that aligns with the firm’s local business objectives
- Serve as a market “expert” with extensive detailed knowledge of the macro and micro factors affecting the market
- Responsible for managing the production of all local research reports and collateral, expanding and improving the research platform, program, and output
- Positively represent the organization by building strong relationships with internal and external clients, including being personally client-facing and externally focused on new business efforts
- Contribute to business development efforts by working with marketing teams and business leaders to position research
- Maintain statistics and analysis for the local real estate market
- Responsible for writing, editing, and organizing office research reports both for local and national publications
- Attend to requests for information and data from external and internal clients
- Present compelling trends and analyses to internal teams and clients on a regular basis
- Responsible for analyzing and creating reports on the local real estate market and regional economy with respect to employment statistics, major company activities, industry trends, and demographics that affect the local real estate market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Economics, or in a related field.
- Knowledge: They require experience managing workload, report productions, and programs
- A strong command of the local real estate markets and business, with a good understanding of macro trends and historical perspective
- Good understanding of private equity, investment risk and real estate investments
How to apply:
- Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Economics, or in a related field? - Do you have experience managing workload, report productions, and programs? - Do you have a strong command of the local real estate markets and business, with a good understanding of macro trends and historical perspective?