Position: Export Assistant
Company: Abel Building Solutions
The Export Assistant is responsible for the implementation and execution of sales and marketing plans that cultivate and maximize the purchasing potential of export customers in the markets in which we operate while providing high-quality customer service to achieve the overall objectives of the Export Department.
- Accurately process and prepare all export shipping documents for approved orders. Ensuring that they are
zero errors on the documents.
- Liaise with Freight forwarders/shipping lines/transport contractors to arrange shipment of export orders.
- Coordinate internally with Operations, Technical, Logistics, the Demand Planner, and other departments as required ensuring that orders are processed and prepared according to schedule.
- Provide regular status reports to customers with respect to sailing and arrival dates for both the shipment and the export documents.
- Facilitate open communications and provide timely responses to issues such as pricing and product needs as part of the process to deliver high-quality customer service
- Coordinate training and developmental activities as required in each market/brand as assigned.
- Assist the Customs Department to obtain the necessary endorsements from customs and other government ministries for imports and exports when required.
- Assist the Customs Department to obtain approval from local shipping agents and customs at relevant ports of exit for the shipping of cargo when necessary.
- Participate in training and development opportunities as required.
- Assist the Market Development Leads and the Export Manager in the execution of sales and marketing initiatives.
- Submit weekly/monthly reports to the Export Manager as required.
- Conduct any other related duties that may be assigned by the Export Manager.
- Compliance with Ansa Mcal Group Policies
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Marketing, Sales, or Business Administration and/or an equivalent combination of academic and work experience.
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent time-management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze and execute in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment
How to apply:
- Do you have a Degree in Marketing, Sales, or Business Administration and/or an equivalent combination of academic and work experience?