Position: Executive Assistant - Group Information Technology
Company: ANSA McAL Limited
Job Summary: The Group IT – Executive Assistant will be primarily responsible for coordinating office activities and operations to ensure smooth and efficient management of the Group IT general activities. These activities must be conducted in compliance with group policy and guidelines. The intent is to ensure that the operational needs of Group IT are meet, by the holder of this position, through the effective performance of the assigned duties.
- Provides support in all administrative and operational functions, including:
- Involve in management of office space maintenance and various service activities for the Group IT workspace in 1st floor in the CGL Building, Champ Fleurs.
- Co-ordinating Asset Management activities, such assignments, returns and transfers of equipment.
- Manage the supplies for Group IT, including stationery, office and tea supplies.
- Manage the booking of equipment and meeting rooms.
- Manage and track store room access and any related movements.
- Involved in filing activities for various Group IT Department Managers and project-related activities.
- Manage IT Assets such as Office365 licenses from a Billing perspective.
- Perform basic accounting functions, which includes;
- Support IT Management with various logistical needs.
- Assist in managing assigned aspects of budgets and cost allocations.
- Follow up with purchase requisitions and invoices from key suppliers.
- Manage related paperwork and records management for related purchases and monetary transactions, where assigned.
- Manage and co-ordinate various HR related activities, such as:
- Managing the submission of related leave forms, where applicable.
- Prepare foreign travel arrangements, where applicable.
- Adherence to HR policy reminders.
- Distribution of incoming mail to various Group IT Personnel.
- Arrange authorizes/approved, security access to compound, car park and building.
- Arrange authorizes/approved security access to compound, car park and building, which includes arranging access cards, approved and authorized by CIO.
- Arrange HSE training for the GIT Staff and Consultants, who are on compound for extended periods of time.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent (in a business administration) will be an asset.
• At least 3-5 years\’ work experience in a similar position.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, especially Purchase Order module, would be an asset.
How to apply:
- Do you have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent (in a business administration) will be an asset? - Do you have at least three to five years' work experience in a similar position? - Do you have knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, especially Purchase Order module, would be an asset?