Position: Marketing Team Lead
Location: Chaguanas / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: ALSTONS Shipping
Job Summary: To increase sales and generate revenue for Alstons Shipping Limited by marketing the Company’s full range of services while providing exceptional customer service.
- Request and negotiate rates from Shipping Lines on behalf of all Third-Party Clients.
- Provide customers with freight quotes as per port sailing date, time, and vessel rotation schedule.
- Liaise with the Marketing Coordinators to ensure that bookings are sent, received, and transmitted to customers for verification.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of ANSA McAL Group Shipments/new accounts to ensure there are no delays.
- Increase import and export sales from new accounts as per specified sales target.
- Make weekly visits to non-group accounts to secure business, ensure quality service and maintain good working relationships and ensure customer satisfaction
- Liaise with Marketing Coordinators & Marketing Representatives to prepare quotations upon customer requests.
- Coordinate with department manager to identify goals and submit weekly evaluations on team’s progression.
- Achieve monthly sales targets by soliciting new business and ensure all business transactions meet specified budgets.
- Develop the Company’s FCL, LCL, Air, and other freight business throughout Trinidad as per specified target.
- Other related duties as required by the function.
- A First Degree or equivalent in Marketing or Business Management from a recognized tertiary institution or equivalent is desired.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Sales.
- Knowledge of Imports/Export
- A vehicle in good working condition
- Knowledge of the Shipping Industry is an advantage
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a First Degree or equivalent in Marketing or Business Management? - Do you have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Sales? - Do you have knowledge of Imports/Export? - Do you have a vehicle ?