Position: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Port of Spain / Trinidad and Tobago
- Determine and report on feasibility of various strategic alternatives through financial modelling
- Work with the team on delivering annual corporate planning
- Provide support (research, write-up, review) in the preparation of reports to senior executives
- Maintain and conduct CAPEX analysis
- Compile, extract, manipulate and analyze complex data to formulate actionable conclusions
- Work with other head office functional areas on meeting key deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting or a related field
- An MBA or master’s level or professional qualification would be considered an asset
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in a similar role
- Analytical thinking – the ability to comprehend a situation by breaking it down into its components and identifying key or underlying complex issues.
- Attention to detail – thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Collaboration/teamwork – develops cooperation and teamwork while participating in a group, working toward solutions which generally benefit all involved parties.
- Communication: open – creates an atmosphere in which timely and high-quality information flows smoothly up and down, inside and outside; encourages open expression of ideas and opinions.
- Communication: oral and written – effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas orally or verbally in individual or group situations.
- Continuous learning – demonstrates eagerness to acquire necessary technical knowledge, skills, and judgment to accomplish a result or to serve a customer\’s needs effectively.
- Technical expertise – applies and improves extensive or in-depth specialized knowledge, skills, and judgment to accomplish a result or to accomplish one\’s job effectively.
- Planning & organizing/time management – establishes a systematic course of action for self or others to ensure accomplishment of a specific objective. Sets priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting or a related field? - Do you have 3-5 years relevant work experience in a similar role?