Position: Tradesman A
Company:Caribbean Development Company Limited
Job Summary:With a mission “to refresh and uplift the world”, we are proud of our commitment to creating quality, great tasting beverages that are synonymous with the rhythm of the Caribbean. The Company is actively growing our business, and with that, comes the requirement to expand our manufacturing operations striving for world-class performance.
- Provides skilled labour in the execution of Repairs, refurbishes and services items as assigned by the Supervisor/s or other management personnel, towards the upkeep and improvement of the plant
- Works on the field to assist the other Maintenance Technicians based on priority the job identified by Supervisor/Engineer/Manager
- Selects appropriate tools or equipment to perform required tasks and ensures high quality of workmanship and maintains all tools and equipment assigned in a safe and good working condition.
- Adheres to organizational safety rules and regulations pertaining to respective functions of the department and ensures that work areas are maintained in accordance with good housekeeping and safety practices.
- Records on Work Requests, all information related to the job performed, time taken, materials used etc.
- Uses all materials efficiently and effectively
- Limited Lubrication of the plant and equipment in accordance with the maintenance department lubrication schedule and by using recommended lubrication on each unit.
- Certificate/Diploma in Machine Shop Work from MIC, NESC or any other equivalent institute.
- Practical training in the relevant disciplines will be an asset.
- At least three (3) years’ relevant work experience
How to apply:
- Do you have a certificate/Diploma in Machine Shop Work from MIC, NESC or any other equivalent institute? - Do you have practical training in the relevant disciplines will be an asset? - Do you have at least three (3) years’ relevant work experience?