Location: Chaguanas / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: Standard Distributors
Job Summary: Prepare, develop and analyse accounting information and provide high quality support service to line managers and/or officers in the Company.
- Prepare audit schedules for SDL and assist with queries.Prepare and ensure payment of quarterly tax remittances.
- Submit corporate tax returns and vat returns.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis reports and branch sales reports for board report.
- Prepare and processes journals for the general ledger
- Review bank reconciliations.Review and approve payment of an invoice on the new system.
- Review account registers and schedules.
- Review accounting for expense reports and other accounting transactions.
- Approval of charged sales orders.Review and maintain the fixed asset register.
- Approve the creation of new vendors.
- Assist with the preparation and calculation of budgets as well as entering budgets into system.
- Provide support and information to Management Team.
- Comply with Group’s processes and policies as set out and stated in the ANSA McAL Blue Book.Any other duties, which may be assigned.
- ACCA qualified
- Minimum three (3) years in a retail / sales environment
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Are you ACCA qualified? - Do you have a minimum three (3) years in a retail / sales environment?