Position: Executive Assistant
Location: / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: Carib Glass Works
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing efficient administrative support to the Managing Director and Technical Director.
- Responsible for all Administrative functions as it relates to the Executive Packaging office:
- Maintenance of an effective filing system.
- Organize Sector Executive calendars and schedule internal and external meetings where necessary.
- Managing the day-to-day duties of the Sector’s Driver/Messenger.
- Preparation of Monthly Board reports.
- Preparation of Minutes at the Board meetings.
- Preparation of Minutes at other sectorial meetings.
- Assists the Sector executives & direct reports in travel & accommodation itineraries, allowance reimbursements, vacation scheduling and other job-related matters.
- Support in the completion of executive rosters, vacation and travel documentation.
- Support in the allocation of company vehicles for sector executives.
- Coordinates the general administration matters and Cellphone Accounts.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Preparation of wire transfer payments to foreign and local suppliers.
- Support in the procurement of office supplies, room bookings and parkade allocations.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them and answering or directing inquiries.
- Preparation of sector budget documents.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Associate Degree in Business Management or related field.
- At least seven (3) years’ experience in a similar field
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have an Associate Degree in Business Management or related field? - Do you have at least seven (3) years’ experience in a similar field?