Position: Assistant Accountant
Company: Standard Distributors
Job Summary: This role reports to the Accountant whom assists in the preparation of financial and management reports within timelines in accordance with the IFRS, IAS, and provides support with the day-to-day operations of the department.
Manage all balance sheet reconciliations and preparation of timely schedules
- Management & Financial Reporting of all key business metrics to enable continuous improvement
- Monitor and report cash transactions to ensure no risk
- Reporting on variances and cost control
- Maintaining fixed assets register and Tax
- Provision Schedules and risk tracking
- Leases Schedules in compliance with IRFS 16
- ACCA level 2 or equivalent qualifications
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent business/report writing, interpersonal and (verbal / written) communication skills. • Customer centric attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
How to apply:
- Do you have ACCA level (2) two or equivalent qualifications? - Do you have solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications? - Do you have least (2) two – (3) three years of work experience?