Position: Trade Execution Coordinator
Company: Alstons Marketing Company Limited
Job Summary: The Trade Execution Coordinator is responsible for the company’s trade marketing executions in line with the trade objectives and marketing strategies. Works with the trade execution team and the various divisions to ensure excellence in execution being on time and in full. Drives business results with category execution and maintenance, identifies and capitalises on opportunity on trade to improve business performance.
- Think and behave in alignment with the Company’s vision, mission, goals, objectives, and core values.
- Develop tailored strategies by door to audit and implement trade execution plans
- Execute strategies to ensure product assortments, planograms, prices, promotional campaigns, and staff are aligned to achieve financial targets including, but not limited to, sales, gross margin, return on investment, inventory turnover and net margin
- Record and analyse sales trends, price, and quality of merchandise. Provide feedback to teams on competitive activities such as NPIs, promotions and trade activities
- Execute and ensure proper execution of approved planograms, providing feedback on missing items.
- Execution of promotions providing support to sales and marketing to ensure POP materials are executed on time and in full
- Provide feedback on trade activities highlighting trade execution and sales challenges with suggestions to improve the overall business
- Continuously work to set products apart from the competition in product assortment and customer experience
- Provide guidance and training to the merchandising team, provide feedback on performance effectiveness of merchandising at doors
- Sort and deliver POP materials to the correct accounts along with any necessary trade tools
- Actively negotiate the best placement for monthly investments, NPIs and other key trade tools
- Work in a safe manner to protect yourself, your co-workers and others who may be affected by your actions.
- Ensuring all HSE guidelines are adhered to by the merchandising team. Work together on exercising prevention methods to minimize injury or loss. Suggest solutions to mitigate hazards.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Extensive Knowledge of Merchandising
- Customer Centric Retailing Principles
- Analysis/Planning/Problem Solving/Reporting
- Communication Proficiency, Presentation Skills
- Ethical Conduct
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Time Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences
- Minimum 2 -5 years in sales and distribution
- Equivalent education and experience combination will be considered.
- Additional experience in merchandising, sales and marketing is preferred.
- Experience with FMCGs is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of cross-functional teams
This position requires up to 80% field work locally within Trinidad and Tobago
How to apply:
- Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences? - Do you have minimum (2)two -(5) five years in sales and distribution? - Do you have experience with FMCGs is an asset?