Position: Demand Planner
The Demand Planner will be responsible for providing support to AMCO’S Demand Planning Function and communicate Supply Chain Insights. The role will have accountability within the company’s supply chain, supporting continuous availability of product for sale through forecast improvement. To support the achievement of the company’s planned objectives i.e. governance, revenue, expense and profit, by ensuring short term & long-term plans are executed daily, weekly, monthly and annually to achieve the required objectives set by the company.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Support and maintain a robust Demand Planning Forecast which predicts future demand patterns, ensures stock availability and collaboration with business stakeholders.
- Develop, Support and Maintain Supply Chain Analytics and Insights to drive improvements and transformation in Supply Chain processes.
- Establish effective relationships with internal and external stakeholder to drive business results.
- Develop operational demand forecasts, at various aggregate levels, spanning a 12month horizon, through a Consensus Demand Planning Approach with internal business partners via a systematic reporting, meeting and review schedule.
- Review and analyse historical sales trends, demand drivers and monitor forecast variances to create an optimal demand plan to be used as the Rolling Forecast input of the order generation process.
- Evaluate Rolling Forecast monthly cycle changes and validate against monthly worksheets ensuring accuracy in the input parameters (forecast, lead times, carry stock, etc.)
- Calculate and track Forecast Accuracy (FA) and Forecast Bias (FB) by sku and division monthly.
- Evaluate key losses of FA and propose corrective action plans to rectify or minimize reoccurrence.
- Maintain, update and circulate weekly Stock Availability Report, aimed at supporting reduction of out of stocks and improving proactive notification of expected risks and replenishment.
- Support activities on the insights and analytics roadmap focused on driving improvements and re-engineering through critical measurement and execution of correction actions.
- Develop efficient reporting systems which provide visibility to all internal stakeholders- Weekly/ Monthly
- Any other tasks, as required, to support the function of the role and department
How to apply:
- Do you possess a Degree in Business Administration, Data Analytics or equivalent? - Do you have 5 years' working experience in Demand Planning, Supply Planning or Procurement? - Do you have 3-5 years' working experience within a Supply Chain function?