Position: Warehouse Coordinator (Tobago)
Location: Tobago / Trinidad and Tobago
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the accurate receipt of incoming transfers (products).
- Verify and oversee the loading of all vehicles with sales invoices and purchase orders – delivery, route sales, inter-island and drive-up customers.
- Ensure that the customers receive their orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Count and reconcile CBL Daily Movement log to system balances daily.
- Examine items of incoming stock/transfers received for damages, expiries, leaks or other inconsistencies (including from salesman and drivers).
- Prepare the Breakage and Missing report, at the end of each shift.
- Print out route sheets and coordinate staging of loads for delivery.
- Supervise the transfer of empties and the loading and dispatching of delivery vehicles.
- Operate company equipment/vehicles to support inter-island activity as required (e.g. forklift/ trucks).
- Operate forklift for loading/off-loading of trucks as required.
- Report driver issues, accidents, or any other breach of company policy or OSH regulations to Manager.
- Ensure that premises are secured at the end of the last shift as delegated by the Warehouse Manager.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 3-5 years working experience Heavy T and forklift certification
- At least 2 years’ experience in Warehouse Operations
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you possess 2 years' experience in Warehouse Operations? - Do you have 3 - 5 years work experience with Heavy T and Forklift? - Do you possess a Heavy T and Forklift certification?