Position: Sector Marketing Manager
- Responsible for the delivery & results of the brand strategic objectives (volume, market share, equity growth).
- Accurately identify the key “Must Win Battles” (MWB) for each of the assigned brands.
- Develop relevant brand strategies and campaigns. Create ‘local top spin’ to ensure that the communication and activities are relevant for the target consumers in all markets.
- Lead Consumer Insight research projects and conduct informal ‘research’ through frequent direct consumer contact to ensure the identification of relevant consumer insights.
- Develop and execute the annual marketing plan for region, based on the MWBs. This entails the following:
- Manage the relationship with Advertising Agencies and Graphics Contractor to ensure delivery of Above the Line strategy, inclusive of Media Buys, media placement, Out Of Home signage, etc.
- Manage Digital Strategy including:
(i) Manage digital customer acquisition strategy and digital lead pipeline to meet sales leads targets and revenue targets.
(ii) Digital customer experience and engagement including website, e- commerce, social media and all other digital channels.
(iii) Manage external agencies to deliver relevant social media content delivering on reach, frequency and engagement targets, email campaigns and remarketing campaigns as needed
(iv) Conceptualise and implement digital touchpoints to promote customer engagement and sales.
(v) Work with development and product teams to ensure user digital experience is as frictionless as possible, and make recommendations to improve conversion rates at each step of the digital user journeys on all channel
3. Develop, monitor and manage Below the Line activations for brands through increased coordination and delivery to execution teams within agreed planning timelines.
4. Key liaison with Artwork developers to create all specific creative for brand execution.
6. Provides input for strategic direction and new business opportunities for the brand.
7. Manages the A&P budget by platform and ensures that all spend is aligned to target audience and the overall marketing plan.
8. Lead all key local brand activations. This includes:
- Selection of key partnerships which are aligned to platforms
- Negotiate terms of each agreement
- Conceptualize new activation mechanics
- Liaise with suppliers/ promoters to ensure successful activation
9. Lead presentations during monthly cycle plan meetings, to engage internal & external stakeholders to ensure successful activations.
10. Conducts regular visits with trade and key customers, in conjunction with the Sales teams and front-line staff, to understand and respond to channel needs.
11. Monitors competition and channel activities to guide brand strategy.
12. Supports all research projects, utilizing results to develop marketing plans and strategies.
13. Leads all brand launches and new initiatives.
14. Provides advice, guidance, instructions and directions for internal stakeholders as needed to ensure the achievement of brand objectives.
15. Contributes to the development of support staff – recommends training and development needs.
16. Prepare monthly reports, evaluating past activations, volume performance, key opportunities etc.
17. Performs any other related duties as may be required by the job function
- Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing will be an asset.
How to apply:
- Do you possess a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field? - Do you have at least 5 years' work experience in a similar role?