Position: Integrated Maintenance Technician
The Integrated Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining plant machinery and equipment to ensure optimum reliability and uptime. This includes installation, fabrication, conducting Preventive Maintenance works, repairs, troubleshooting and diagnosing mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/ electronic issues, and housekeeping. All work shall be performed while following the rules, technical work procedures and guidelines, of ANSA Polymer, with special attention being given to Health, Safety and Environment.
1. Carry out preventative maintenance works as per the preventative maintenance schedule.
2. Perform regular system checks and inspections in accordance with preventative maintenance schedules.
3. Troubleshoot malfunctioning machines and systems for mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, electronic issues, and make corrective actions or adjustments to ensure uptime on machines.
4. Perform mould changes and ensure completion in allocated timeframe.
5. Perform machine assembly, installations, servicing and repairs.
6. Complete logs/ reports associated with the job function.
7. Ensures full compliance with all OSH standards and Company policies.
8. Ensures general housekeeping standards are maintained in the department.
9. Cross train and perform duties of other team members as needed.
10. Perform any other related duties requested by the Manager.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Journeyman Certificate (MIC), OR
MET/ MEEET/ EET/ EEET Diploma
3 – 5 years’ experience in a maintenance position in a manufacturing environment
BUSINESS/TECHNICAL SKILLS/CORE COMPETENCIES:
Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
Ability to read blueprints, schematics, flow charts, electrical diagrams.
Excellent time-management, planning and organizational skills.
Ability to work with minimum supervision
Ability to handle heavy lifting and moving >55 lbs.
How to apply:
- Do you possess Journeyman Certificate (MIC)? - Do you have at least 3 years’ experience in a maintenance position in a manufacturing environment? - Do you possess a MET/ MEEET/ EET/ EEET Diploma?