Position: Senior Wealth Manager
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Increasing Assets under Management through acquisition of new high net worth clients.
- Developing strategies to grow a new client base and increase assets under management of existing clients theough the cross-selling of bank products and services and delivering specific targets for mutual fund sales.
- Keeping clients abreast of their investment performance once quarterly and facilitating yearly portfolio reviews and allocation sessions with clients.
- Reviewing clients’ portfolios and recommending adjustments in strategy in line with changing market conditions or changing client needs.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A strong and established network of high-net worth potential clients.
- A strong understanding of risk tolerance.
- Exceptional relationship management skills.
- Be an individual with both high integrity and confidentiality.
Minimum Qualifications/Experience required:
- Post-Graduate Degree in Finance or Business.
- Knowledge of Capital Markets, Investment Products, Asset Allocation Strategies, Risk/Return, Yield Curve and Porfolio Allocation.
- At least 3 years\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\’ experience in managing investment portfolios.
In addition, should applicants also demonstrate that they are either a Certified Financial Planner OR Certified Financial Advisor, then this would be an asset.
Outside of technical or role-related experience and skills, we would also expect applicants to be able to demonstrate key personal attributes critical to the success of this function, which include:
- Professional demeanour
- Drive to succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
If you feel you meet the above then we would certainly want to hear from you.
How to apply:
- Do you hold a Post-Graduate Degree in either Finance or Business ? - Do you have at least 3 years\\\' experience in managing investment portfolios?