Position: Sales Administrative Assistant
Company: ANSA Motors Limited
The Sales Administrative Assistant will oversee the efficient functioning of the Sales Administrative process. This includes but is not limited to assisting with the entering of Customer data on the dealer management system, assisting customers with products, assisting with the pre-delivery process, updating inventory records, and ensuring all information is entered on the dealer management system prior to submission to Sales Manager for approval.
The Sales Administrative Assistant duties include –
- Ensure demo process/documentation is accurate before issuing Demo plates to Sales Representatives.
- Enter new vehicle/equipment stock on CDK and generate stock number labels for Stock Controllers to receive stock upon entry at Port in timely manner.
- Accurately invoice deals on DMS, ensuring all information is entered on the C, P, V and M screen. Ensure all documents are on customer file and duly authorized/approved before booking vehicle.
- Assist with coordinating with the Licensing department to ensure timely registration/transfer of vehicle.
- Distribute all documents and reports to the necessary departments/divisions. Ensure the timely collection and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Enter all leave forms on HRIS within one day of receiving approved leave request. Track vacation leave and ensure data is entered on HRIS one month prior to the employee taking the leave.
- Assist with the planning/set-ups and execution of any special events, meetings, promotions, functions etc.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5 CXC O Level subjects
- Must be proficient in computer literacy
- At least 1 year Customer Service experience
- CAPE or A levels qualification will be considered an asset
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Timeliness in the presentation of any data as requested by the Manager
- Excellent customer relations
How to apply:
- Do you possess a minimum of 5 CXC O Level subjects ? - Do you have a minimum of 1 year Customer Service experience ? - Are you proficient in computer literacy?