To support the Inventory Department by performing stock verification and costing activities at each location.
- Conduct reviews of internal controls, procedures and processes
- Perform Vehicle and Spare Parts Verification and Reconciliations
- Conduct Negative Stock Investigations and assist with other investigations
- Assists with Interviews of relevant personnel during audit and reviews
- Assists with the preparation of Findings and Anaylsis reports and recommendations
- A minimum of ACCA Level 1 and pursuing ACCA Level 2
- 1 – 2 years experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in the Automotive Spare Parts Industry will be an asset.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Good Analytical Skills and Strong attention to Detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.
E-Mail: [email protected]