<- Back to news
CARIB – Export Business Development Manager
- To Identify and Develop new business opportunities to grow the Company’s export business profitably.
- Reports directly to the Export Director.
- Export Team, Senior Management Team, Finance Team, Production Team, Marketing Team, Logistics Team
- Advertising Agencies, Suppliers, Export Distributors, Customers
- Assist the Export Director in the development of the Annual Corporate Plan, as well as the Annual Work Plan
- Identify and develops new market opportunities for the Export of Carib Brewery Limited brands.
- Co-ordinates, plans and implements all aspects of marketing plans for the development of assigned existing Export Markets.
- Develop and Implement strategies for new products/markets, with the intention of advancing the market’s development to a position of hand-over to market manager.
- Adopt a hands-on approach in monitoring the implementation and execution of strategic plans by visiting the markets and reporting on progress.
- Forecast Long and Short-range market potential.
- Develop and Implement Business Models so as to create new ventures.
- Serve as lead facilitator both internally and externally for assigned projects.
- Provide direction, guidance to the department to ensure alignment with the Company’s strategies.
- Formulate market strategies through market/consumer research and analysis of distribution channels.
- Prepares monthly reports outlining progress in assigned areas of development.
- Prepare monthly export reports for export markets under jurisdiction.
- Lead and develop staff by identifying training needs.
- Performs any other related duties as may be required by the function.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A University degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- At least four (4) years experience in a similar job function
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.
E-Mail: [email protected]