//= SCRIPTS_VER ?>
To cost effectively manage the Company’s finances and provide superior treasury and controller services that will contribute to the achievement of the targeted market position and profitability of the Company.
• Create, implement, monitor and review all financial and management accounting systems, processes and procedures with a view to improving efficiency and effectiveness.
• Ensuring adherence to established Group Financial Policies.
• Periodically test and ensure that the integrity of the internal control systems is maintained.
• Assume stewardship of all the company’s assets while managing the day to day accounting, financial and administrative operations of the company.
• Prepare and submit annual master, operating, capital and cash budgets on a timely basis.
• Prepare and submit accurate reports, as required, on a timely basis.
• Management of payables and receivables.
• ACCA Certification and/or 1st Degree in Accounting/Finance.
• At least five (5) years accounting and management experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment
• Experience with Accounting Software and Financial MIS.
• Strong Leadership and Supervisory skills
A competitive, performance-based remuneration package with other benefits will be offered. Please submit your resume by September 10th, 2007 to:
Group Human Resources Department/
Vacancy CFO- Alstons Shipping
ANSA McAL Limited
P.O. Box 600
Port of Spain
or via email:
Subject:Vacancy CFO- Alstons Shipping