Carib Brewery (St. Kitts & Nevis) Ltd. a subsidiary of the ANSA McAL Group invites applications for the following position:
To cost effectively manage the Company’s finances and provide superior treasury and controller services that will contribute to the achievement of the targeted market position and profitability of the Company.
• Create, implement, monitor and review all financial and management accounting systems, processes and procedures with a view to improving efficiency and effectiveness.
• Periodically test and ensure that the integrity of the internal control systems is maintained.
• Assume stewardship of all the company’s assets while managing the day to day accounting, financial and administrative operations of the company.
• Ensure that good business practices, including treasury management, are adopted.
• Prepare and submit annual master, operating, capital and cash budgets on a timely basis.
• Prepare and submit accurate reports, as required, on a timely basis.
• Perform the duties of Secretary to the Board.
• ACCA Certification and/or 1st Degree in Accounting/Finance.
• At least five (5) years accounting and management experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment
• Experience with Accounting Software and Financial MIS.
• Strong Leadership and Supervisory skills.
Please submit your Resume by August 16th August 2007 to:
The Managing Director
“CFO- Carib Brewery (St. Kitts and Nevis)”
P.O. Box 1113
Buckely’s Site, Basseterre
E-Mail: [email protected]