• Update and file drawings.
• Design and prepare profile drawings in accordance with given deadlines.
• Prepare drawings and select materials for new projects, repair and fabrication work.
• Research and obtain necessary information for the preparation of drawings.
• Visit job sites to collect information necessary for preparing, modifying or updating drawings.
• Upgrade engineering drawings to improve workability.
• Perform all work in accordance with established draughting specifications and approved engineering standards.
• Check all work produced and take corrective action where necessary to ensure that it is free from defects.
• Provide assistance for the understanding of engineering drawings as may be necessary.
• Perform all duties in accordance with the procedures as per ISO 9001 standards and CGL Quality Manuals.
• A General Diploma in Draughting.
• Five O’Level Subjects including Mathematics, English Language and Technical Drawing.
A generous, performance-based remuneration package with other Group benefits will be offered for each position. Interested individuals should submit their resumes by to:
The Human Resource Manager
Eastern Main Road, Champs Fleurs
Fax # 663-1779
Email: [email protected]