To cost effectively maximize the useful life and improve the performance of all electrical and related equipment.
The incumbent is required to:
- Minimize equipment breakdowns through implementing preventive maintenance procedures and by inspecting electrical machinery and equipment.
- Assist in cost effectively allocating and controlling the Department’s manpower and other resources.
- Assist in cost effectively sourcing and acquiring new equipment, spares, tools and engineering contractor services as required.
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing effective preventive maintenance systems and procedures.
- Recommend, develop and implement innovative process/technological changes to improve the efficiency/quality of the Company.
- Participate in the planning and execution of projects as required.
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- A working knowledge of computer operations and relevant software packages.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
A competitive, performance-based remuneration package with other benefits will be offered. Please submit your resume by August 29th, 2008 to:
Group Human Resources Department/
Vacancy Electrical Engineer- Carib Glass
ANSA McAL Limited
P.O. Box 600
Port of Spain
or via email:
Subject: Vacancy Electrical Engineer- Carib Glass