We are in the process of developing our cadre of Internal Audit Professionals and so we invite applications from diligent and conscientious individuals currently pursuing ACCA certification to fill several positions in the Audit Department.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Provide assistance on financial, compliance and operational audits.
- Documentation of testing methods used and results for further evaluation by the Regional Audit Executive.
- Assist in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Assist in developing recommendations for corrective actions/improvements and provide assistance to external auditors as required.
The successful candidate must possess the following minimum requirements:
- ACCA or CIA designation
- 2 years post qualifications experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of the technical aspects of accounting and financial reporting
Interested individuals should submit their resumes by May 21st 2007 to,
The Group Human Resource Department
P.O. BOX 1004, Port of Spain
E-mail to [email protected]