A leading distribution and marketing company and a wholly owned member of the Ansa Mcal Group of companies is seeking to recruit a Health Educator within the Health and Wellness Division.
The Health Educator is responsible for providing and managing health education programs that help consumers maximize and maintain healthy lifestyles.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Develop and present health education and promotion programs, such as training workshops, conferences, and school or community presentations which educate consumers on the Company’s range of products.
To educate Pharmacy Store Personnel on product features and benefits as identified by the Marketing Team.
Develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with agencies and organizations interested in public health care.
Prepare in conjunction with the Health and Wellness Manager health education materials, including reports, bulletins, and visual aids such as films, videotapes, photographs, and posters.
To participate in Health Care Seminars/Fairs in which the Company is involved.
To add support to Medical Representatives who may require assistance in dissemination of patient education on identified disease states –e.g. hypertension; glaucoma to name a few.
- Registered Nurse OR possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health Education/ Health Promotion or other related discipline.
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- A valid National Driver’s License.
- Be customer focused, possess excellent interpersonal skills and be capable of working in a highly competitive environment.
- Must be computer literate.
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.
E-Mail: [email protected]