- Preparation of monthly management budgets and statements for all Divisions in keeping with strategic plan for the Company.
- Liaising with Functional and Operations Managers to support them with preparation and adherence to budgets.
- Production and circulation of monthly reports to all departments.
- Ensure that adequate internal controls exist relative to the custody of all assets inclusive of cash, fixed assets, raw materials, work in progress and finished goods.
- Preparation of monthly Financial Statements, Management Report and Quarterly Consolidations.
- To assist in the efficient management and effective utilisation of all Financial Resources – Cash, Inventory, Accounts Receivable and Payable.
- Ensuring that all Accounting and Financials are managed and controlled consistent with Group Accounting Policies and Procedures and International Accounting Standards.
- ACCA qualification from a recognised institution.
- Minimum of three years accounting work experience within a medium to large organisation.
- Proven competence in Management Accounting.
- Experience in the manufacturing sector will definitely be an asset.
- Candidate should be self motivated and able to work as part of a team.
Interested individuals should forward copies of their CV by Friday 22nd May, 2007 to:
Vacancy: Management Accountant, ABEL/BESTCRETE
Group HR Manager
11th Floor, TATIL Building
11 Maraval Road
Port of Spain
or via email, subject line: Vacancy- Management Accountant, ABEL/BESTCRETE, firstname.lastname@example.org