Actively promotes the sales of the Company’s products at Hardwares to achieve maximum market penetration, under the established guidelines.
- Maintain a consistent and positive customer service image when interacting with customers
- Continually prospect and qualify new customers by using promotional strategies
- Make recommendations to customers according to their needs
- Display paints on shelves at Hardwares in the most attractive manner
- Continually monitor stocks at Hardwares and place orders as necessary to ensure that all items are always available
- Provide input in developing overall sales and marketing department strategies
- Participate in training and development activities
- Participate in the development and implementation of and perform all duties in accordance with the procedures as per ISO standards and Penta’s Quality Systems Manual
- Perform other related duties as may be required.
Minimum Qualifications/ Experience Required:
- A secondary school education
- Previous experience in merchandising and/or retaining would be an asset.
- Must be able to speak clearly and persuasively and be independent
- Adapt quickly and easily to product and processing changes
- Strong interpersonal skills
Interested individuals should submit their resumes by July 12th 2007 to:
Vacancy- Marketing Representative/ PENTA PAINTS CARIBBEAN
Group HR Manager
P.O. Box 600, PORT OF SPAIN
Email: [email protected]