Implementing planned and corrective maintenance on all mechanical / production equipment, in a safe and competent manner, to safeguard the availability and operating condition so that production targets can be achieved.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Technicians Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Firm understanding of Pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Firm understanding of mechanical drive systems
- Ability to machine and weld will be considered assets
- Proven ability in the area of Preventative Maintenance of mechanical Systems
- Familiar with CMMS systems
- At least 5 years experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Must be able to work in a shift environment
Equivalent combination of the above will be considered.
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.
E-Mail: [email protected]