//= SCRIPTS_VER ?>
Company: St Kitts Breweries
Position: Sales and Marketing Manager
The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, organising and executing Marketing, Sales and Distribution Plans with the aim of achieving volume and profit objectives.
· Oversees the organisation’s market development through strategic planning processes that effectively support and drive business profitability.
· Monitors local and international developments and trends in the Beer/Beverage Industry to identify any critical market information that could impact the profitability of the organization.
· Develops systems and procedures to ensure all services meet the needs of the Sales and Marketing Division in a timely and efficient manner.
· Prepares and manages the annual budget for Advertising and Promotional activities, while simultaneously implementing tools to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of these activities.
· Coordinates the various departments and external agencies responsible for providing advertising, promotional merchandise, and graphic services to ensure high quality support to the overall marketing effort.
· Detects and monitors shifting consumer trends and preferences by compiling data from external agencies and consumer observations.
· Guides and shares best practices with team members to ensure the achievement of departmental and company objectives.
· Manages the daily sales, warehousing and distribution operations of the Sales and Distribution Departments.
Qualifications and experience:
Please forward your resume in complete confidence by August 10 2009 to:
P.O Box 600,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain
or email: [email protected]