Sales Representative – Office Equipment
To sell business equipment systems in required volumes to meet or exceed personal quota towards the achievement of the Divisional overall targets.
- Makes presentations and provides Technical Information on Business Equipment.
- Assists in preparing and dispatching Sales Promotions Letters.
- Prepares cost estimates of Business Equipment for customers.
- Follows up customers’ orders to expedite provision of service.
- Processes customers’ orders.
- Assists in the Planning of Marketing Strategies for Business Equipment.
- Handles customer’ complaints.
- Assists with the collection of payments on accounts.
- Attends sales meetings.
- Maintains relationships with assigned customers.
- Prepares and submits, weekly, monthly, annually and ad-hoc reports.
- Maintains knowledge of the company’s operating policies and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of the Divisions products and services offered.
- Researches market Information as it relates to Office Equipment.
- Keeps abreast with modern Office Equipment.
- Performs other related duties as required by the function.
- Reports directly to the Divisional Manager – Office Equipment.
- Liaises internally with Sales and Marketing Personnel.
- Liaises internally with Finance and Warehousing Department.
- Liaises externally with customers and the public.
The incumbent should possess the following:
- Five (5) CXC passes including Mathematics and English.
- At least one (1) year experience in Sales or an appropriate equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.