ANSA Automotive Limited is enhancing its operational capabilities and is seeking to recruit capable and experienced individuals in the following roles:
To manage the technical process and personnel, customer interactions, as well as, conduct technical training for a leading automotive brand.
- Undergraduate qualification in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Senior Technical position
- Advance Level qualifications in Automotive Engineering and Electronics
- Automotive Craftsman Diploma
- Diagnostic Technician Certification
- Demonstrated ability to train, lead and motivate a team
- Practical experience with building and sustaining key stakeholder relationships
- Working knowledge of a Warranty System and Process, will be an asset
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
All of these positions provide immediate opportunity for growth and development. A very attractive compensation package inclusive of ANSA McAL Group benefits is being offered to the successful candidates.
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.
E-Mail: [email protected]